Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Connecting with the energy beyond.


When I heard that BK Shivani (of Brahmakumaris organization) was coming to Belgaum, I was very excited. I wanted to listen to her. Earlier I had listened to some of her talks on television. I probed myself to see what I was intending to gain.

Active spiritual journey started for me in 1980. I have come a long way, I can feel the peace and bliss now and then. I would like to be in that state all the time, yes, that was what I was looking for.

An amazing experience

Every moment of the time spent with Shivani was worth the weight of gold. She explained beautifully that though we cannot escape the results of our karma, how we react to it is totally in our control. We often get disturbed by the behavior of others. If we think logically, can the outer experiences and behavior of others be always according to our liking? Not possible because we are the product of our circumstances and our reactions are influenced by our beliefs and customs, which are formed over many incarnations.

The net result?

By getting irritated or angry, our mental peace is disturbed and it spoils our relationships too. If we can remind ourselves that all of us are souls, passing through different journeys, it will be a little easy to see through the outer behavior and have a glimpse of the soul behind, which is pure, peaceful and powerful. Then we can choose to remain calm and respond in a logical way.

When we respond in a calm manner over and over again, it brings out the similar qualities in the other person. Because these qualities are already inside us, they were just buried deep for long. So the advantage for us is twofold. We are maintaining our mental peace at the present and we are sowing the seeds for a beautiful relationship in the future.

How to maintain calmness

As souls, we are all pure, powerful, peaceful, filled with love, knowledge and wisdom. When the soul is clothed in the human body and we go trough the experiences of life, these qualities are masked by negative qualities. We are microcosms (Jeevatmas), we can get in touch with the macrocosm (Paramatma) which is the embodiment of all those positive qualities. We can then draw these qualities into ourselves. And this is possible through meditation.

She made us do a short meditation and in that charged atmosphere, it was a heavenly experience. We were guided to have the connection with the Paramatma in that short duration. I have been having that connection since long, but this time it felt deeper. On the way back home I was just thinking whether it was only my imagination. At that moment my eyes fell on the board above a shop, ‘Shiva Connections!’ Voila! I got my answer.

Proof from the Universe

Before sleeping we did our usual meditation. At about 12 o’clock, I woke up to some sound. It was not too loud; I listened for some time to locate its origin. I got up and went out. It was coming from the area where the inverter and the burglar alarm were kept. When the electricity goes and then comes back, usually the alarm will make a loud sound that lasts for a few seconds.

I woke my husband up, who tried different methods to stop the sound. In the end he just disconnected and we went to sleep. In the morning he connected it back and there was no problem!


I remembered what my teacher had said to me once, ‘As we increase our connectedness and telepathic abilities, expect more of electronic malfunctions to occur. They are some kind of energy transmission.’ Instances of electrical short circuits, breaks in circuit and surges are associated with our swiftly changing vibrational fields and incoming frequencies of energy.


No comments:

Post a Comment