Monday, October 19, 2015

Golden lessons at our door step

We were returning to Belgaum on 8th October after a two weeks vacation, and on the way I saw a huge billboard “First time in Belagavi, Live talk show by – BK Shivani (International Management Trainer) – “ Balance sheet of life”, on 18th October 2015, Sunday. I have listened to a few talks of her on TV and have been impressed. I said to my husband, ‘She is coming on a Sunday, so we can attend it. Please find out about it’. He was too busy with so many other things and I left it to the Universe.

Two days later a friend called me up and asked whether we are in station on 18th because she wanted us to attend the talk show. Half an hour later she came home and gave me the entry pass for two people. On the next day another friend called up and gave us VVIP passes for the ‘Interactive Get-together & a brief meditation session by Shivani’, on 17th evening and 18th morning. Now I was really on cloud nine!



What an experience it was! On 17th evening we got seats somewhere in the middle row. She explained clearly what meditation is and that during meditation we are establishing our connection with the highest power. Once we can imbibe power from there, we can deal with any situation in life with a calm mind and we will have all the energy to find a suitable solution.


I wished to sit somewhere in the front on the second day. So we went a little early and as we reached the venue, another couple, our friends, also reached at the same time. We entered the hall together and one of the organizers, who knew our friends, led us to the front and we got to sit on the very first row! 

No comments:

Post a Comment