Friday, March 3, 2017

Divine manifestation in Valparai

A friend had booked for stay in Valparai and since she couldn’t go due to some reason, we got to avail the facility. It was a tough journey, there were 40 hair pin bends on the way to reach there, but once we arrived, it was magical. There were tea plantations all around and a plethora of birds with unique colors, singing melodies!




In the evening time we sat in the balcony, trying to absorb the beauty and serenity around. My eyes stopped at the mountain top straight ahead, visible between trees, and I was strongly guided for an open eye meditation. 


It was a very powerful experience and after a while I began seeing images on the mountain top. First it was a shivling that appeared. I have superimposed the divine images from the net onto the photographs I had taken, just to give an idea of what I saw. But the images that I saw were lifelike, not like pictures.


After I meditated on the Shivling for some time, it slowly faded out and the image of Shiva appeared in its place. 


Sometime later Goddess Parvati  appeared to his left side and the divine beauty exuding from her face was mesmerizing! Then came Goddess Saraswathi and for quite some time I could meditate on those celestial beings.



The evening turned to dusk and it was somewhat dark when I finished meditation. Suddenly a bird came and sat  in front of the balcony. 


There were no other birds visible at that time; probably they were already in their nests.  It looked black, but I knew it was not a crow. It spread its tail like a fan for a few seconds. 


Turning to left side, it spread its tail again. Further it turned ninety degrees, spread the tail, again ninety degrees and fanned tail. Now it sat there, looking at us (my husband, daughter and me) for some time and flew off.
Next day I saw the bird in day light and realized it had a  very beautiful blue color; the Malabar whistling thrush let us listen to its divine melody during brahma muhurt and dusk time. I managed to record it at 4.30 am. Click here to listen.

It was a surreal experience to me and I am indebted to the friend because of whom we visited Valparai.

No comments:

Post a Comment